– What’s up guys welcome to another video, we’re all wearing the same clothes ’cause we’re shooting a lot of videos on the same day. It’s okay, you’ll be fine,
don’t worry about it. We’re shopping. We’re gonna show you guys
Abigail’s progression, how good she’s gotten at shopping, why are you laughing at me? – ‘Cause, take three. – Shut up, we’re gonna
go in here into Target and show you guys how good she does. She’s really come a long way since we first started shopping with ABA therapy, what’s the matter? – It’s so hot! – You gotta turn off the AC
to vlog sometimes, I’m sorry. Vlog life, let’s go. – Can you look that way?
– You keep stopping, you gotta look though. Look both ways. – [Priscilla] Look that
way, and look this way. – [Asa] Look that way,
no cars you’re safe. – Okay, go ahead. (Abbie hums) So she is getting older so
she doesn’t always wanna hold our hand which is fine, but we have to teach her that road safety ’cause she has none of that yet. – [Asa] But the just the
fact that she doesn’t have to hold our hand anymore is huge. – [Priscilla] Yeah it’s huge. – I mean she used to be
a leash kid, remember? – Yeah. – Up until like three or four maybe? Maybe older than that, five? I don’t know, we’d go to Disney and stuff and we had her monkey
backpack with the tail, like the leash, you guys know what I’m talking about. (Abbie vocalizes) We’re gonna get a cart. (Abbie hums) Yeah you can pull it out for her. – The other one’s parked
there, it’s always– – [Asa] Yeah, that was pretty
necessary up until recently. (mumbling) – Right here and right
here, so you push even. – [Asa] But since we’ve
start working on that ABA therapy and shopping, then we don’t use it anymore. We get her to do a lot of it. (Abbie vocalizes) – You know I’ve progressed a lot. – [Asa] Have you? – Yeah, I’m great in stores now. – [Asa] You are, no more
hiding in clothes racks. – See Ab–
– That’s fun. (cart rattling) – [Asa] Dude that steering though. – [Isaiah] That was good. – [Asa] Holy cow, she’s gotten so good at, oh that’s a tight squeeze, nobody could’ve made that, it’s okay. I’ll help you.
(Abbie vocalizes) Push. (Abbie vocalizes) – [Isaiah] Is Daenerys– – [Asa] Turn. – [Isaiah] Hey is Daenerys– – Nice job.
– A superhero? (Abbie vocalizes)
– Oh my gosh look at you go! – [Priscilla] Look at you Ab. – [Asa] She’s so good at this. – Stop. ‘Kay, are we gonna go left or right? Can you point which way you wanna go? Okay, we’re going left. – [Asa] There’s a wall, turn your cart. – Nice.
– That’s impressive. – Is Daenerys Targaryen a superhero? – [Asa] Hmm, not really. – Okay.
– She would be a villain, right? – [Isaiah] Yeah, true. – Spoiler. The kids new superhero stuff for camp, so that’s the superhero reference. We’re looking for Wonder Woman,
do you want Wonder Woman? We’re struggling through some lack of afternoon nap here too, so. – [Priscilla] Yeah. – I’m a little annoyed with the lack of superhero stuff in the
girls’ section, just saying. – What the heck? – It’s kinda sexist, but not out there. I mean it’s not like we don’t have worthy candidates for superhero females. Wonder Woman. – Captain Marvel.
– Captain Marvel. I’m thinking of the recent ones. Black Widow is coming out with a movie. – The Batman girl. – [Men] Batgirl. – Batgirl. – So it’s not just about
learning life skills, which obviously that’s
the major part of it but then you also have, there’s a sensory aspect to it so pushing the card provides
resistance, steering, it makes her brain work, so it’s keeping her busy
and active the whole time that we’re here too, which is gonna reduce behaviors. Y’know it’s gonna make her less prone to try to run off, or do
something that she shouldn’t because she’s actively
engaged in whatever activity that we’re doing at the moment. Whether it’s her helping
us put stuff in the cart or pushing it whatever. (upbeat music) – That one? One. Good job. You got two. (thudding) Get your bags, and put your bags in there. (rattling) That way. – [Isaiah] Look to the right. – [Priscilla] Look over here. – [Asa] Ab you gotta look. – Ab, are you ready? He’s gonna let you go. – Okay we’re good, come over here? (upbeat music) Successful shopping trip, good job yeah. All done, you wanna say bye? Say bye, you wanna close it out? (beeps) But then if we stop for too long while brother’s getting a shirt, and she hasn’t had her
nap this is what happens. Just chill for a minute. – Na na na na na! – We’re shopping, we’re
gonna take Abbie in, we’re gonna show you guys
her progression, hopefully, with shopping, how well
she has, how well she has. Areas and spaces and I
don’t know what I’m saying. We’re gonna show you guys
Abigail’s progression, how good she’s gotten at shopping, why are you laughing at me? – ‘Cause, take three. – Shut up. (upbeat music)